Most of you have seen a survey popup this past month, asking focused question on your experience on BMC Communities.
- If you've answered, thanks! (btw, if you've left your contact details on the last question, your account on BMC Communities will be credited with some reward )
- If you haven't answered now, you can still do it in the next 4 hours or so (and enjoy the reward you deserve by helping us to improve BMC Communities)
We had about 300 responses for now
We received feedback from users of all Products in the BMC Portfolio, giving us a global perspective on your experience.
Most of the responses we received are very positive!
On a 0-10 scale to rate likelihood to recommend BMC Communities, you gave an average of 7.70.
Thanks a lot for this very good result.
The changes that will follow this survey plan to make you benefit even more from BMC Communities
Most of you would recommend BMC Communities to your peers
Opinion on Nav Experience
We had a couple of 1-5 rating question (1 is very bad, 5 is very good), here are some results: (the average)
- How easy was it to find your Product community: 3.87
- How would you rate navigation on BMC Communities? 3.64
- Does the Communities Home Page help you accomplish what you need to on the site? 3.55
Since 3 is Fair, 4 and is Good, these figures are ... good (more Good than Fair )
But room for improvement! (especially for home page and menus/nav/taxonomy)
Familiarity with existing Programs
- Beta Programs are doing a good job, with 55% of respondents aware of them.
- The BMC Engage 2015 community makes a good splash, with 64% of respondents familiar with it. We're all looking forward to this worldwide meetup! (check out Agenda and Register)
Beta Programs haven't yet been seen by 45% of
respondents: room to please many other people!
What will soon happen on BMC Communities?
While all these results are good already, we want to address your navigation pains, and help you benefit from from content and experts.
In the coming weeks, we'll refresh the home page, and also update top navigation.
- We'll make the experience more focused (aka "less noise", for example in the home page), simple and actionable.
- We'll highlight key Product Communities, and key Programs that you will benefit from.
In the next weeks, we'll answer the specific comments you made (we already reviewed them and addressed urgent one's, but now plan to answer them all)
Also, based on various feedback you gave (including specific comments), we plan to launch new Programs (in the next months) that will help your Business.
UPDATE: Survey is fully closed by now