Dear BMC Communities family,
With 2017 drawing to a close, it's a perfect time to reflect on the ending year and those who have helped to shape the future of BMC Communities. It’s been quite a year for us all! We hope that this year has been just as memorable for you, your colleagues and your loved ones. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.
Happy Holidays and warm wishes for 2018!
All of you who have been incredible in 2017. However, there were some who stood out. Your continued engagement & passion to help others in 2017 made BMC Communities a far better place for BMC Customers and partners to be. Here's to you!
- Ms/Mr. Popular: your content got maximum likes - You folks are the ultimate user: you post something and got hundreds of likes flooding your way in 2017. Goes to show your knowledge and wisdom is unparalleled, making many succeed. Take a bow! Thank you very much Anne Brock, Sidhdesh Punaskar & Jason Miller.
- Content Beast: producing maximum content- You folks are content producing machines, producing hundreds of documents/blogs/enablement videos for others to benefit from. Three of you combined published almost 500 content on BMC Communities in 2017 alone, congratulations Karen Farrell, Alexis Brown, Samantha Amend.
- Sunshine: liking maximum content - You guys are the jedi, your knowledge and giving attitude made the day for several thousand users. Great job Jason Miller, Mohammad Rehman, Samo Puharic and Marek Ceizel.
- This person is always right: your replies got maximum 'correct answers' - The ultimate bragging right. You guys are on a roll! Very impressive work kedar zavar, Mohammad Rehman, & Sidhdesh Punaskar.
A special shout out to some of our partners & BMCers for who also shined in many of the above mentioned categories:
- Partners: Paul Donders, Nicolas Roome
- BMC Engineers: Bill Robinson Andrew Waters Laurent Matheo Duncan Grisby
Once again, we are so glad to have you as our esteemed users and look forward to serving you in the future.
What are your top 3 business goals on BMC Communities for 2018? How can we help you achieve that faster? Talk to us in the comment section below.
See you all in 2018!