Download mp3 (15:18)
“The main value proposition, apart from coverage and capability, these partners bring to the table huge intellectual property in their own right and their ability to understand what their customers want,” says Jason Andrew
BMC Software is focused on helping customers design and implement complete solutions to meet their specific business needs. BMC has formed strong partnerships with more than 500 technology companies worldwide to create a partner network that can deliver all elements of a complete Business Service Management solution—across the globe. But what does it really mean to be a BMC Partner? Join us as we talk with Jason Andrew, Vice president of Worldwide Marketing & Channels at BMC software, about the BMC partner program, and the advantages that offers BMC customers.
Jason Andrew is Vice President, Channels, of BMC Software, Inc. In the Enterprise Service Management (ESM) Sales organization, Jason is responsible for the BMC Global Channel Partner organization and its alignment with the indirect and direct Sales teams. Jason’s BMC experience spans multiple geographies and areas. His expertise and industry-wide respect is reflected in his 2011 recognition as a “Channel Chief” by CRN magazine. The award is based on past experience and 2010 accomplishments in Channel Management. Jason holds a Bachelor in Business Studies degree from the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- We’re talking about a topic we don’t often cover on the Podcasts, and that’s BMC Partners. So let’s start with the basics, What are these partners, and why does BMC have a partner program?
- Let’s talk about the different types of partners and alliances.
- Can you offer some examples of how these partnerships have made a positive difference for BMC customers?
- So we know that organizations can apply to become part of BMC’s partner program, but has BMC joined partner programs? How has that been helpful?
- So what are the major things you are focusing on in your partner program?
- Anything else you’d like to leave with our listeners?
RSS SUBSCRIBE: http://www.bmc.com/subscriptions
iTUNES SUBSCRIBE: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/bmc-podcasts/id335625323
Comments, Questions, Feedback: bmc.com/podcasts